Operating a rescue is no easy feat — it takes a lot of effort and a lot of support! Please consider making a contribution to our organization. All gifts will directly benefit the animals in our care. We are now 501(c)3 , that means all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law!
To make a monetary donation, please send a personal check to Heather’s Foster Dogs via snail mail to the following address:
Heather’s Foster Dogs NFP
South Chicago Heights, IL 60411
You can also make a donation to our PayPal account by clicking on the button below:
Heathers Foster Dogs NFP will not share or sell donors names except where required by law.
We are also on AmazonSmile! Choose us as your charity and we get a portion of the proceeds from every purchase!! To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You will be asked to choose your charity. Then, please type in Heathers Foster Dogs NFP. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Supply donations are always needed, too. If you are interested in donating items to our organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Heather’s Foster Dogs Wish List
- Good quality adult dog and puppy food (Grain free, small kibble for small breed, Bil-Jac, Kirkland, Blue Buffalo)
- Hand sanitizer
- Blue Dawn dish detergent
- Disinfectant wipes (such as Clorox wipes)
- Paper towels
- 8½” x 11″ copy paper
- Durable and safe dog/puppy toys (esp. need toys for medium/large/XL dogs!)
- Blankets and towels
- Gift cards to Walmart, Costco, Target, Sam’s Club, PetSmart, Petco, Office Max, etc.
- Tight seal Rubbermaid containers
- Puppy pens (see here for an example)
- Dye-free liquid laundry detergent
- Blankets and towels
- Frontline flea & tick preventative for dogs of various sizes
- Heartgard heartworm preventative for dogs of various sizes
- Nexgard flea & tick preventative for dogs of various sizes
- Antibiotic ointment (such as Neosporin)
- Antibacterial soap
- Large garbage bags
- Harnesses (various sizes)
- Antlers, digestible rawhide chews, dog treats (no jerky treats; only “Made in the U.S.A.” treats, please!)
Click the following link for a downloadable checklist of the HFD Wish List