Operating a rescue is no easy feat — it takes a lot of effort and a lot of support! Please consider making a contribution to our organization. All gifts will directly benefit the animals in our care. We are an approved 501(c)3 organization so all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
To make a monetary donation, please send a personal check to Heather’s Foster Dogs via snail mail to the following address:
Heather’s Foster Dogs NFP
South Chicago Heights, IL 60411
You can also make a donation to our PayPal account by clicking on the button below:
Heathers Foster Dogs NFP will not share or sell donors names except where required by law.
We are also on AmazonSmile! Choose us as your charity and we get a portion of the proceeds from every purchase!! To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You will be asked to choose your charity. Then, please type in Heathers Foster Dogs NFP. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Supply donations are always needed, too. If you are interested in donating items to our organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Heather’s Foster Dogs Wish List
- Enzyme cleaner for carpets & fabric (stain & odor eliminator)
- Good quality adult dog and puppy food (Grain free, small kibble for small breed, Bil-Jac, Kirkland, Blue Buffalo)
- Canned dog food
- Heartgard heartworm preventative for dogs of various sizes
- Flea & tick preventative for dogs of various size
- Disinfectant wipes (such as Clorox wipes)
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Gift cards to Walmart, Costco, Target, Sam’s Club, PetSmart, Petco, Office Max, etc.
- Dye-free liquid laundry detergent
- Hand sanitizer
- Blue Dawn dish detergent
- Durable and safe dog/puppy toys
- Antlers, digestible rawhide chews, dog treats (please, only “Made in the U.S.A.”)